sabato 24 agosto 2013

Bio



I was born in Bari in 1957 and so, as a young man, I was exposed to the liberal culture of the seventies. For a period of time travelling became my way of life and when I settled I worked as a tour guide in Apulia. My romantic spirit is still attracted by the light-hearted simplicity and the little daily pleasures of this rural Arcadia. After graduating in Foreign Languages and Literature with honors in Bari, I also obtained a specialization in Urbino and then I passed a series of competitions to teach English language and literature. In 1989 I fell in love with Milan, a city truly open to innovation. After ranking first in another teaching contest in Apulia, I decided to move to Milan and ever since I have been teaching English Literature in a Grammar School specializing in Ancient Greek and Latin studies. Over the past twenty years I have devoted myself to the study of Shakespeare and the Odyssey. My interests include psychoanalysis, ancient Greece, English literature, history, art, music and cinema.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento